Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Mission: Manage and coordinate the purchasing activity of the company in line with the Group’s purchasing strategy and policy.
- Define purchasing strategy, identify the best suited supplier portfolio.
- Establish and implement purchasing policy, procedures and best practices.
- Develop and manage purchasing budget, optimize and monitor costs, quality and delivery performance.
- Analyse business needs and challenge demand in direct and indirect purchasing categories.
- Negotiate purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers according to business requirements.
- Direct continuous improvement through innovation and strategic projects, develop a competitive advantage.
- Evaluate contracts to ensure compliance with legal riquerements and organizational policies.
- Operate according to internal control principles and legal rules, evaluate and manage risks.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations management engineering or related field
- Min 3 years of experience in purchasing and procurement
- Supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of project management
- Working knowledgwe of laws and regulations relating to purchasing and contracts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Results oriented
< Voltar a lista de vagas