Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Contribute to drafting the Group's consolidated financial statements within the set deadlines, ensuring that reports are reliable.
• Support subsidiaries in preparing and reporting consolidation packages for each reporting stage: - quarterly, serving real-time publications - projected, for tax reports and flows.
• Ensure the quality of reports produced under his/her responsibility by anticipating problems related to new standards or specific operations affecting his/her area of activity and by organizing the actions taken as a consequence.
• Contribute to drafting internally-used deliverables (analytical booklets of consolidated accounts, summary slide pack for the audit committee, etc.).
• Contribute to the process of certifying accounts by providing the external auditors with all necessary information.
• Update consolidation reports in accordance with developments in standards or the internal requirements of the Financial Affairs Department.
• Be the point of contact in relation to specialized areas such as Group tax, debt, currency hedging, employee benefits, equity, etc., and assisting subsidiaries with these technical issues.
• Participate in designing and leading training seminars on consolidation reports.
• Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data to provide insight into critical issues (SAP- KEY User, Magnitude...)
• SAP knowledge as Key User is a must
• Proficiency in English
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting
• Exhibits reporting controls & ensures compliance of transactions as it relates to the group accounting & management standards including GAAP/IFRS EFFICIENT USE OF REPORTING & CONSOLIDATION
• Drives & educates processes to benchmark, reporting and establishes best practices
• Calculates & interprets financial results.=>local tax + tax group
• Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.