Cargo: Human Resources
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
País: South Africa
Key job accountabilities:
Take care of all or part of human resources development on a unit scale..
· Attract, select and identify talent, and direct career management and succession plans alongside the DHR in order to develop the motivation and commitment of talent, to reinforce retention and to ensure optimization of skills within the Group.
· Implement the MAP process and individual payroll revisions alongside the DHR, in particular through verifying the pay scale of each associate, analyzing differences when compared with the market and discussing pay decisions with managers and associates.
· Ensure legal security at both individual and collective levels, as well as compliance with HR processes and practices, according to applicable legal provisions, in consultation with managers.
· Conduct Group HR projects (HR masterplan)
· Outline business issues for his/her unit in terms of HR issues and projects, anticipate and accompany operational requirements and organizational changes, acting as a business strategic driver.
· Create conditions for a high-quality social environment, in particular alongside social partners, and strengthen the quality of life in the workplace.
· Consolidate and analyze HR key performance indicators (KPIs) and annual reports for his/her area of activity, according to defined objectives.
· Strengthen and promote L’Oréal's image, as well as its diversity, by ensuring respect for the Group's values and code of ethics.
· Manage a team by monitoring the development of expertise and skills.
Technical & Professional competencies required:
OPERATIONAL MASTER - Deliver a service of excellence • Champions HR tools • Delivers HR Fundamentals • Guarantees Compliance
PEOPLE CHAMPION - Build diverse team of champions • Attracts, Recruits and Integrates Diverse Talents • Customizes Employee Development • Creates Continuous Employee Proximity CHANGE AGENT - Anticipate and facilitate change • Shares L’Oréal Culture • Enhances Collective Engagement • Creates Future Readiness
STRATEGIC BUSINESS DRIVER - Transforms business challenges into HR Strategy • Develops Business Acumen • Anticipates Talent Pipeline • Drives Individual and Collective Performance
Education Knowledge, professional experience & personality traits:
· Relevant tertiary education (minimum; bachelor’s degree or similar)
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience at a similar level, leading an overall HR Generalist function
· Corporate HR Generalist experience is a MUST
· Experience in Employee Relations
· Project management experience
· Ability to multi task daily would be critical
· Good relationship building skills
· Effective communicator with good presentation skills
· Good Ms Office Skills
· All rounded professional in the HR Generalist area