Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Corporate Communications & Consumer Market Intelligence Intern
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we collaborate with has tremendous impact on a larger vision. Every day, we empower billions of people worldwide to be canvasses of self-expression - to be visages of self-confidence and belief. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious!
That is why we surround ourselves with other 82, 000 L'Oréalites to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse, sharing Beauty With All across 36 international brands and 140 countries. When we create something that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
During your internship, you will get down and be involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it is no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Period: Jan-Jul 2019
How can you contribute?
To join us as a Corporate Communications & Consumer Market Intelligence Intern, you should enjoy conducting market research for top Beauty brands and possess strong events management skills.
Are you interested in collaborating with big brands to understand consumers' behaviours and the latest trends in Singapore ? Do you enjoy talking to people and working with numbers? Are you a wordsmith who has keen interest in planning company-wide corporate events?
● Gather consumers' insights based on brand needs via different approaches (qualitative / quantitative, primary / secondary)
● Collate trends, insights and report writing
● Data tabulation of results and presentation to Marketing teams across brands
● Support and execute internal events on corporate level e.g. Annual Dinner & Dance
● Help out with logistics required for monthly corporate activities e.g. Friday lunches
The ideal candidate should have:
● Experience using survey tools such as Survey Monkey / Qualtrics / SPSS
● Aptitude for data analysis and trend reporting
● Strong communication skills and comfortable with both quantitative & qualitative data
● Outgoing personality, with good networking skills
● Independent worker and able to deliver within tight timelines
● Good sense of initiative and strong in follow-up skills
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly at our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV and state your (expected) graduation date
3) Send us a 2-minute video to:
(i) Introduce yourself
(ii) Tell us what interests you in this role and why we should choose you!
You may upload the clip as a separate attachment or include the link onto your Avature Profile
10 Sep 2018 - 30 Nov 2018 Application Intake
Nov 2018 Selection and Interviews
Jan 2019 Program Commences
*Attention: Application deadline is 30 November 2018. You are reminded to avoid last minute application because the online system would likely be overloaded with large volume of applications on the closing date.
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal boasts a rich portfolio of international brands with a vast range of products that respond to the diverse needs of consumers all over the world.
Watch the video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oreal!