Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Are you a strategist in retail market? Have you always wanted to work with a luxury brand? We’re looking for Senior Product Manager to join our LUXE division.
In this role, you will:
- Define the strategic orientations and the 3-year marketing plan for the category, monitor the portfolio (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights for the category, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Implement new launches and marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences; meet the deadlines
- Mobilise and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistics, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
- Monitor the local adaptation of communication materials (imagery, digital, point of sale) - Make recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors
- Manage PPP budget and sales forecast for the category
- Effectively prepare clear messages to present to senior management - Build, develop and manage a strong and talented team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Monitor the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and monitor the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
L’Oréal Luxe opens a unique world of beauty. Its international brands incarnate all the facets of elegance and refinement in three major specializations: skin care, make-up and perfume. L’Oréal Luxe products are available at department stores, cosmetics stores, travel retail, but also own-brand boutiques and dedicated e-commerce websites
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimal 7 year experience of marketing or retail operations in Singapore
- Fantastic people skill as you will be working with people from all walks of life
- Ability to articulate the brand‘s proposition in local market through alignment with headquarter and engaging with local audience (Think global, act local!)
- Insightful understanding of local consumer behaviors and market trend
- Tenacity to drive the priorities for the team
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!