Cargo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Accounting Lead (General Ledger)
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Are you a master at accounting in a fast-paced organizational setting? Are you a strong communicator? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Supervise / validate the trial balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines
- Prepare month-end closing, consolidation reporting and end-of-year local accounts, tax (Corporate Tax, GST, WHT and etc.), legal statements (Corp Secretarial) and Insurance etc.
- Be responsible for the KPIs linked to processes he/she is in charge of
- Ensure continuous improvements of processes and work closely with other related teams (tax, legal, controlling…)
- Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are correctly applied to ensure the quality and reliability of the Group’s accounts
- Guarantee the reliability of accounting and tax information by implementing the Group procedures of control and KPIs adapted to the local context
- Keep informed about changes in tax and accounting regulations and alert on changes they may generate in systems/procedure
- Manage finance projects
- Finance system key user (Testing of new development, 1st level support, train end-user and gather needs & requirement)
The ideal candidate should have:
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. to know more.