e-Marketing Manager (Consumer Products Division)
The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline & NYX. L'Oréal Paris, one of the world's top beauty care brands, offers men and women on every continent beauty and personal care products that incorporate the latest scientific advances & provides affordable luxury for people who demand excellence.
The e- Marketing manager will contribute to the e-Commerce acceleration of the Consumer Products Division. She/he will lead the development of three specific areas in our e-commerce business: category growth, lead category management (from assortment to promotion strategy), coordinate projects and operations in order to optimize our consumer experience.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Work with internal stakeholders (Commercial, Digital, EMerchandising, Marketing, finance) – as well as external partners (RedMart,Shopee, Lazada etc., and third party agencies), to deliver best-in-class Ecommerce revenue and consumer experience
- Pilot assortment and promotion strategy and coordinate the implementation: from bundle pack strategy to assets, A+ Content for all Top SKUs and Big Bet
- Plan and execute Online Shopping Festivals: 11.11, 12.12
- Implementation of our online business priorities in order to grow traffic, improve conversion, and drive new customer acquisition, consolidating results and KPIs
- Contributes to category marketing plans with customer and category analysis and promotional strategy
- Monitor E-Commerce trends, interesting initiatives and competitors’ best practices
- Pilot offsite and online SEO/ SEM activities to maximize revenue and ROI.
- Develop engaging content and campaigns in close collaboration with our digital content team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or equivalent e-Commerce experience
- Previous experience managing platforms (RedMart, Lazada, Shopee) and external agencies
- Experience in managing brands through digital marketing
- Good understanding of best practices of marketplaces storefronts and online media
- Solid understanding of Retail/Omni-channel business within the consumer goods industry
- Good understanding of digital and media landscape in Singapore
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice, empowered to pursue new skills and progress as a professional
- Opportunities for growth & development
- Solid grasp of digital marketing fundamentals
- Internal mobility locally or internationally
- Multiple projects and new business initiatives
- Business partnering with senior leader
- and industrial veteran