Cargo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Do you like enhancing internal controls and improving effectiveness and efficiency of business operations?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and also the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Internals Control Manager with the ability to strengthen the control environment and recommend best practice. You will…
- Define and manage the Entity's Internal Control priorities in agreement with his/her Managing Director
- Coordinate the Internal Control improvement projects (TOP 5, separation of duties, prevention of fraud and corruption, security of payment methods etc.)
- Assist managers to draw up simple and effective procedures that comply with local laws, Group referential and good practices
- Promote staff understanding of challenges and discernment by the distribution of tools, training and exchange of good practices
- Lead the self-assessment approach to comply with Group Internal Control Fundamentals (SMART toolbox
- Manage the Statutory Auditors' review of internal control and the progress of internal audit tasks
- Degree holder in Finance & Accounting and have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are independent and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- You are an effective communication and have strong business partnering skills to liaise with senior stakeholders in the business.
- An articulate and adaptable individual, you display high level of learning agility and integrity to succeed in the role.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos