Cargo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de posição: Fix Term
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
JUNIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
(8 months contract)
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you known for being strong in process creation? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
· Assist in administrative work of rolling out of Mymarket (purchasing system) & Concur (claim system)
· Customer invoices deduction (reconciliation of accounts)
· Client sell-out data (retailer ranking) consolidation
Reporting to the division controller, your job scope will allow you to also work closely with our various business functions.
The ideal candidate should be:
• Strong in follow-up skills, has aptitude for numbers, admin, data entry
• Self-starter and initiator
• Ability to multi-task and energy to deliver within tight timelines
• Fast learner in application and systems
• Proficient in MS Excel (minimally able to use v-lookup, pivot table)
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.