Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Job title: E-merchandiser project manager (based in Singapore)
Department: South Asia Pac Consumer Products Division
Position in the organization: Reports to the APAC CPD CDO
The regional e-merchandiser project manager will contribute to the ecommerce acceleration of one of our leading brand within the consumer products division. She/he helps maximize beauty experience and conversion with a clear understanding of the beauty customer journey through the right creative design, UX, and inspirational content.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· · Responsible for maintaining of one our top brand look-and–feel in all our Shop in Shop across the region and ensures that they are refreshed with a clear and consistent seasonal and/or activity message according to the regional marketing calendar.
Þ Creation of visual assets (onsite banners, EDM, product images)
Þ Work with internal and regional marketing stakeholders to ensure brand and product assets are given promptly
Þ Work with e-distributor and platforms to ensure all assets (images, descriptions, product info, pricing) are uploaded in an accurate and timely manner
· · Define shopper content needs by e-retail cluster (Lazada, Watsons, Amazon, other key players …) and category, and keep them updated over time: product catalog navigation, user experience, on-site search, product assortments, editorial content; including (but not limited to) enriched product information, product visuals, ‘how to’s’ videos, product link sells, product launches…
· Monitoring and analysing traffic, sales and volume growth, deep dive to identify sub-categories and customer journey to optimize experience and sales growth with the support of our Emarketing team.
· Monitor E-commerce trends, interesting initiatives and competitors’ best practices
· Act as key contact for agencies and etailer's to create shopper content and keep it updated in system (PIM/DAM)
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Graphic Design, Marketing, e-Commerce
· 3+ years’ experience working in e-Commerce, digital marketing agencies.
· Strong visual design skills
· Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator / Adobe Dreamweaver