Finance Analyst, Consumer Products Division South APAC
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Finance Analyst in South APAC office under Consumer Products Division:
- Perform cost controlling function for Brand’s regional team
- Consolidate financial data and produce management reporting for South APAC through:
- Collaborate with countries on accuracy of data through financial reporting system
- Deliver consistent support of the monthly close process through pulling together appropriate reports with supporting information, and reviewing with finance and cost centre management
- Provide analytics and commentary on results versus target/prior year, identifying cost savings opportunities as well as risks across the entire P&L.
- Extract consolidated report and optimize the output for different audience
- Support regional marketing team and regional commercial team in producing analysis
- Partner with accounting to execute needed entries throughout the year – these include period end accruals, re-classes, allocations/chargeback, etc.
- Develop detailed trends and budget scenarios by P&L line item by partnering with business owners as well as financial modeling.
What is required of the candidate?
- Relevant years of experience in finance or accounting required
- Bachelor’s degree concentration in Finance or Accounting required
- Consumer products industry experience preferred