Cargo: Administrative & Assistantship
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
BA to General Manager and Team coordinator - Kérastase Shu Uemura
Kérastase is currently looking to recruit a skilled team member for BA to general manager and team coordinator. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team ensuring that the office operations run smoothly and supporting other business activities.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate outstanding organisation skills be able to deliver professional smooth communication with internal and external factions.
- Managing General Managers outlook diary
- Arranging all appointments and meeting room bookings
- Arranging all travel needs and expenses
- Using the access system to co-ordination all education– checking weekly/monitor and report to team on payments due /reporting on figures weekly/monthly
- Raising Purchase Orders – and tracking theses with finance.
- Booking all travel/hotels for Guest Artists/Educators and Freelancers/Education Team.
- Sending stock when needed to Education Team/Venues whatever needs to be sent.
- Managing L'Oreal Academy Room 10 and all displays
- Managing all displays regionally in venues, by liaising with the Academy Manager and sending products for display/stock.
- Collating invoices
- Managing contracts with legal and outside vendors/Guest Artists.
- Arranging and following up certificate/booklets/Education printing Material needed.
- Catering organisation when needed/venues research when needed. Point of call for conference care and academies – all venue bookings
- Supporting Commercial Manager on day to day business operations
- Manage the National Team Meetings – responsibilities include sourcing an exclusive venue that is in line with the brand and strategy. Negotiating with the venue & ensuring the event remains within budget. Be the key contact on the day to ensure the event runs successfully and to plan- Supporting Marketing team on day to day business operations