A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say that our careers are just as diverse as our business. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible.
The L'Oréal Professional Products Division is home to world renowned brands L'Oréal Professionel, Kerastase, Shu Uemura, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Decleor and Carita with some exciting new gems like Baxter of California and Pulp Riot.
As part of the Supply & Demand Planning team, we are currently recruiting for the exciting role of Demand Planner for L'Oréal Professionel and Pulp Riot. The Demand Planner will be the key pillar and point of contact across key stakeholder functions. You will have the opportunity for exposure to every step of the business plan as you work with brand partners to build a consensus forecast.
• Lead the sales forecast process for your brands, ensuring global sales forecast consistency through building consensus between commercial/customer forecasts, financial trend and sales history
• Present the sales forecast to senior management for monthly sign-off, highlighting risks and opportunities vs financial commitments
• Drive the improvement of sales forecast practices and KPI improvement initiatives
• Be responsible for the catalog management for your brands in-line with stock value, excess and obsolete and SKU count targets
• Support the Supply Planner of your brands with mentoring and advice to help improve efficiencies and service to customers
• Have the opportunity to participate in/lead projects and assume system key user responsibilities
•Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things
up and change the world for the better. It’s up to you to make it happen!
•Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because we have each others back so you can learn from mistakes.
•Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money
as if they’re your own. You thrive to always do the right thing, even when it’s a not the easiest way.
•Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round
the corner, you treat everyone the same.
•A good team player. Teams are the real heroes and we all thrive to share our knowledge and improvements to make the whole team grow
•Curious and creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. Look out for new ideas, speak to other functions… And design the future.
•Pioneer. You will be proactive, anticipate business needs and never hesitate to put in place improvement to help drive efficiencies for the whole team.
Stakeholder Management Skills
•Ability to engage and positively influence internal & external stakeholders. Ability to manage upwards.
Demand Planning Experience
•2 years experience in product planning. Experience in demand planning is an advantage
•Strong understanding of the building blocks and trends that influence the construction of a sales forecast
Excellent Communication Skills
•Be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels, and simplify complex messages.
•Excellent working knowledge of Excel. FuturMaster and SAP are an advantage
•Experience in demand or business planning systems an advantage