Cargo: Human Resources
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 9th time.
What are key highlights of this role?
As the HR Director for the Division/Function you will lead a team of HR professionals and be responsible for partnering with the Management team and the business to build an appropriate HR agenda to attract, recruit, develop and engage our people.
What are the key duties of this role?
· Accountable for ensuring the optimum organisational structure within the management of annual headcount and budget for relevant functions.
· Responsible for overseeing the headcount and payroll mass trend.
· Lead the employee engagement agenda across the UK and Ireland including managing the roll-out of the Company’s employee engagement survey.
· Lead, coach and mentor all direct reports.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills with proven track record of building effective relationships with complex senior leadership teams, working in a ‘trusted advisor’ style, managing organisational and cultural change initiatives and managing the delivery of HR strategies.
· Previous experience of working directly with Senior Leadership teams.
· Proven experience in talent management and development with ability to coach and influence senior management.
· Previous mobility, compensation and benefits knowledge desirable.
· Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
Demonstrates entrepreneurship; Manages Complexity; Achieves results with integrity; Acts/Leads with human sensitivity; Displays sensitivity to the metier; Interacts effectively; Innovates
Potential next steps following this role
L’Oréal is focused on talent development. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally, at head office or at one of our distribution centres. Possible next steps include, but not limited to, heading up a specialist HR team, another Divisional HR generalist role or a move into the business.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at