Cargo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Bristol (England)
País: United Kingdom
Mobile Sales Executive – L’Oréal Professionnel
Field Based - South West and Midlands
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair care, styling and colouring products. The biggest brand in our portfolio is L’Oréal Professionnel.
What are key highlights of this role?
As part of the L’Oréal Professionnel direct business team you will focus winning new business in and around the South West and Midlands. Reporting into the Area Sales Manager for L’Oréal Professionnel you will visit different professional salons every day and aim to convert them across to L’Oréal in order to drive our brand growth. Your role involves meeting new people and introducing them to the L’Oréal Professionnel brand so a passion for our products is crucial as well as a desire to win new business and beat targets.
You will also have the opportunity to develop into an Account Manager position by covering vacancies and absences on other territories in the region and working with in excess of 100-150 professional accounts. This role will enable you to grow your business development skills as well as your objection handling and ability to close a deal!
- Win new business through relationship building and research driven salon targeting
- Work to a structured, logical journey plan, ensuring that all existing and prospect customers are visited on a monthly basis
- Identify opportunities for increasing business and growing in salon market share (ISMS)
- Actively communicate and sell our education courses by partnering closely with our Education team
- Support your sales team and work collaboratively to drive growth in your region to help win ‘team of the year’ by topping the leader boards!
- Respond quickly and effectively to customer requests
- Ensure customer files are maintained. Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the market and customers to ensure effective market intelligence
- Manage a small budget for launch events and obtain payment securely and efficiently
- A valid, clean UK driving licence is essential as well as the desire to travel and stay away from home as the business requires
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
◄ Voltar à lista de empregos