National Account Executive -Decléor/Carita - 12 months Maternity Cover
L’Oréal is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, manufacturing and selling a wide range of beauty products for both women and men.
CARITA is the most prestigious skin care brand in the Professional market; it offers a unique and luxurious range of anti-ageing skincare and treatments to deliver unrivalled dramatic results.
DECLÉOR is the world's leading aromatherapy-based skincare brand, pioneering innovative and exceptional treatments and products using the finest quality essential oils and cutting edge-research
To assist the National Sales Director in achieving wholesale sales for the retail division and to coordinate retail sales reporting. Manage cross-departments to ensure efficiency, communication and effective delivery of wholesale and retail sales.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair care, styling and colouring products. The 8 brands within this division are L’Oreal Professionel, Mizani, Redken, Pureology, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Matrix and Essie Professionel.
QVC Account Management
- Produce product allocation spreadsheet and sale pack for all stores
- Attend bi-weekly review meetings with external retail partners to preview and present products
- Attend Strategy meetings 2 x year
- Develop and manage key business relationships on a day to day basis
- Maintain contact with buyers/merchandisers providing support where required
- Maximize opportunities to drive retail sales with our partners
- Work with internal stakeholder
- Produce analysis reports for show sales and product launches
- Cumulative Sales report; on a monthly basis collate month end retail sales
- Category Analysis report; on a monthly basis collate month end retail sales by category
- Support Marketing with show planning and activation plan
- Submit information to all relevant departments internally & guest for all the key-launches & activities
Provide Support to National Account Manager
- Provide support to Retail Sales Director and Decléor teams and management, acting as the key liaison for the retail division between business functions
- Collate data, write and produce reports, letters and presentations. Set up and attend meetings, and carry out general duties when requested.
Other Key Accountabilities
- Achieve wholesale targets (monthly and yearly)
- Profit Management
- Marketing Calendar Management
- Plan Seminar agenda and be responsible for presentations, handouts, and present to the National field team
- Responsible for creating monthly target brief sheets in line with figures and business objectives
- Achieve QVC sell out target (monthly & yearly) and on air show targets
Skills / Competencies required
- Excellent Communication, presentation, customer service and organization skills
- Analytical, commercially minded and problem solver
- Advanced on Excel, PowerPoint, Powerplay and Word
- Previous Retail experience, Industry and brand knowledge
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.