Função: Design Criativo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País/Região: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people.
Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
You will ….
Create, support and shape the future success of the brand portfolio. Managing and bring to life the visual brand identity on counter and sites
Key job accountabilities:
· Define & create the brand retail and merchandising image
· Ownership & management of all international launches:
o Submit PLV books orders and track install and timings
o development and source local promotion units
o Track Lightbox installs, within timings and budget
o Create inspirational sites and installations
o Update VM trackers
o Build up and follow up VM budget
· Work in close cooperation with:
o RD to insure a strong VM expression on counter
o with marketing team colleagues and sales team to insure cross functional plans and strategy
o with International Head Office team to ensure the country needs are understood
· Management of internal and external stakeholder’s i.e. external suppliers, designers & production team, marketing & sales team etc.
· Strong organisational, project management & negotiation skills
Professional & Technical Competencies
Master Retail Design Fundamentals
• Expresses and decodes brand’s image/value & sense of purpose
• Understands & Integrates Market ‘specificities
• Understands customer path & shopper experience’s rules
• Leads design prospective & innovation
• Experience with PowerPoint & excel (compulsory)
• Experience with Photoshop, CAD/Vector works/Sketch up, illustrator (not compulsory)
What could L’Oréal offer me?
· World class training and development
· Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
This is an incredible opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world!
If this opportunity has your name written on it, get in quick and Apply now!