Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
experience: 1 to 2 years of experience ( FMCG is a must )
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation. And exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the MAD dates of products which are out of stock.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters.