Função: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
País: United Arab Emirates
HR LEARNING GRADUATE PROGRAM
An internship at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join our HR team for a 6-12 months assignment.
Training course organization
- · You will be responsible for registering employees ongoing to international seminars and for organizing various local trainings. This will involve making logistical arrangements, sending out invites and evaluations and updating our training database. You will seek to make continuous improvements based on learners and trainers feedback.
Animation of My Learning
- · You will regularly animate our social learning platform, which includes presenting the learning platform to newcomers, sending out engaging newsletters and other targeted communications. This will require you to demonstrate creative thinking and an ability to engage with different audiences.
- · You will be responsible for tracking all learning POs and answering invoice queries, and work closely with the Learning Manager to monitor the total Learning budget. This will require good attention to detail and use of Excel and SAP.
· You will ensure our learning materials are kept up-to-date with appropriate branding and will develop impactful campaigns to raise awareness of our learning activity.
Learning Needs Analysis
· You will support the Learning team in gathering and analyzing learning needs, prescribing appropriate solutions and ensuring timely registrations to any formal courses. You will maintain the local training calendar for 2018.
· You will support the appraisal cycle throughout the year, in terms of helping employees with their use of the online system and developing effective communications to promote the campaign.
- You will demonstrate extensive energy and drive for excellence and will be required to manage an array of projects alongside your day-to-day Learning activity. This could include:
- Co-ordinating and promoting all LIVE Programs including the launch of Marketing & Mgt LIVE.
- Supporting the launch of the LOME Mentoring Program, including the creation of all launching materials and ongoing tracking of mentors and mentees.
- Working with the Learning team to design new local or regional programs e.g. Comms Essentials, Time Management
- Work with the HR Business Partners on FIT Excellence, following up on the new FIT survey, newcomers roadmaps and e-learning must haves.
- Project manage the Learning week
- Support the roll out and communications of the local PULSE management survey
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Confident in facilitating/presenting to employees on learning topics
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- You must be a fresh graduate (less than a year)
- You must be available for at least 6 months starting from the 14th of January 2018
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas