Cargo: Retail Corporate
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
No one captivates French elegance like Lancôme. As a brand we want to empower women and men, making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury consultation for skincare, make-up and award winning fragrance on counter. You will be providing our beauty advisors with the digital tools to ensure this is delivered to the highest standard on counter.
This is an incredible opportunity to update and grow the ‘My Lancôme’ digital platform, a vital tool to upskill our on counter teams. This position requires creativity to drive the direction and content, with the main objective the ultimate education for our beauty advisors.
You demonstrate creativity and autonomy in your work while having a confident communication and presentation style to share updates of this pioneering project with all teams including our global head office. To fully understand the results and delivery of the digital learning, it’s equally important to perform analysis using excel and relevant systems.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend Lancôme training as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up different career paths within training and digital.
Mission : To create and update the ‘My Lancôme’ digital platform, working with area managers, retail teams and brand managers to offer blended learning solution to the Lancôme beauty advisors.
To be successful you have…
- Creativity to drive and create relevant content for the digital learning platform, aligning to the local field education strategy
- Strong written skills for the creation of articles and written content
- Daily management and animation of the website including; publications, calendar, local strategy, relevant articles, video content and community to name a few
- Analytical skills – be able to understand and share relevant data, especially measuring successes and development opportunities for this e-learning solution
- Understand the luxury retail and on counter requirements to get the most from this offering. A retail or luxury retail background is desirable
- Strong coordination and administration skills to ensure the smooth running of the process and delivery
- Excellent organisational ability, time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong social media and digital awareness with insight into current trends
- Minimum of a basic level of understanding of Photoshop, film editing and YouTube is required
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally when required to support with roadshows and training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.