Cargo: Retail Field
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
LANCOME TEAM LEADER
At a glance
Lancôme is a pioneering brand and visionary ahead of its time. A brand which keeps writing the future of cosmetics: from Niosôme to Visionnaire, and from Trésor to La Vie est Belle, Lancôme successfully combines scientific expertise and an intuitive understanding of women's needs. The Team Leader leads by the highest example in all that is asked. A service and retail driven outlook is essential to the role
· Responsible for achieving Superior Customer Service and Business results of the Store, through both their own work and by their team members.
· Support the Business and Deputy Business Manager to ensure smooth and efficient running of the account by establishing correct and regular communication. The Team Leader is also required to aid the Business and Deputy Business Manager to achieve the following goals: retail results, staff recruitment payroll, and inventory shortage, as well as implementation and follow-up on training and development of team.
· Need to lead and coach the Lancôme team. The Team Leader is expected to set objectives for each team member based on the retail tactics.
· Will take the role of the Business or Deputy Manager during any periods of absence.
· Achieves or will exceed the store retail targets, Icon and Key Performance Indicator targets.
· Regularly communicates Retail, Icon and KPI achievement updates to employees and Retail team
· Seeks out business opportunities within the community and communicates relevant information to the Business and Deputy Business Manager.
· Assists the Business and Deputy Business Manager in ensuring accurate records are kept of all Store employees’ hours worked and that proper payroll procedures are followed. Responsible for accuracy of all orders placed and received.
· Maximizes selling during heavy traffic periods. Ensure sales floor is supervised appropriately
· Professionally groomed
Brand / Product Awareness
· Implements the company’s education strategy as necessary, such as the personalized customer consultation and On Counter Lancôme Touch treatment.
· Exhibits updated product knowledge and application.
· Makes appropriate, personalized product and sample recommendations. And follows Lancôme’s strategic smart sampling guidelines
· Monitors employees’ levels of product knowledge and service for accuracy, skill and application.
· Identifies account employees’ education needs and ensures they are met.
· Ensures that all customers receive the highest level of service
· Coaches employees to achieve their optimum professional development.
· Responsible for creating a professional and positive work environment for all the Account employees at all times
· Offers regular and immediate performance-based feedback on productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanor, etc.
· The team
· Retail Business Managers / Sales and Store Managers/ Training Manager/ Head Office / Personnel /