Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Shanghai - Shanghai
1. Conduct purchasing activity in complete line with the Group’s purchasing policy and Group Values.
2. Define category purchasing strategy for the Zone in line with local Management and Purchasing Group corporate.
3. Cook and lead strategic projects with Top Management.
4. Reduce total cost for the managed categories while improving or maintaining the overall quality of items purchased and services
5. Maximize saving opportunities by harmonization of specifications & supply base
6. Set quantitative and qualitative goals for relevant service groups in line with the purchasing strategy for the category/sub-category
7. Select, evaluate and put together a supplier pool based on the criteria set forth in the purchasing policy; develop close relations with chosen suppliers.
8. Conduct strategy negotiations with suppliers in regard to prices, quality, volumes, lead times, contract and payment terms, framework agreements, etc.
9. Constantly monitors supply market dynamic and identifies savings opportunitiesProvide reporting and budget monitoring for the relevant purchasing group (plan, budget, trends, etc.)