Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Amazon Account Manager, eBusiness
L’OREAL USA Active Cosmetics Division
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Amazon in the U.S.
The role requires the ability to strategize and execute the best proactive and reactive digital programs to meet ACD’s sell-in and sell-out objectives, and create content for a best in class customer experience. This includes accountability for a new Amazon project and its success relies on working cross-functionally and executing programs across various digital media platforms to position ACD brands as ecommerce leader. Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
Overall Marketing Responsibilities
1. Build best in class content creation & advice driven online merchandising of brands:
a. Work with marketing closely on content creation (copy, videos, photography)
b. Work on product set up process and A+ for launches (copy, images, reviews, etc.)
c. Optimize detail pages and oversee website updates are completed to display new products, new content and promotional support
d. Work with copy writer to develop and launch ongoing content
e. Work with brand liaisons in the US and DMI to ensure alignment and that needs are met
2. Support daily customer centric responsibilities:
a. Monitor customer user generated content (reviews, Q&As) and facilitate response working with the brands
b. Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure strategy is being executed and optimized
c. Work on search optimization to ensure we are reaching the right customers
Account Management /Sales Responsibilities
3. Own the Amazon P&L for 2 ACD brands
a. Ownership of monthly sales goals
b. Run sell through reports
c. Analyze Amazon Retail Analytics (ARA) an run relevant reports and present findings
d. Analyze franchise Y/Y changes
e. Reconcile monthly sales reports
4. Execute daily Account Management responsibilities:
a. Work with Strategic Vendor Services (SVS) contact at Amazon to ensure full alignment of brand strategy sales goals and merchandising plan execution
b. Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure eTail strategy is being executed and optimized
c. Process purchase orders for Amazon and manage related requests
d. Process returns and credits for Amazon
e. Complete paperwork for new launches and business drivers in multiple formats to fit our customers’ needs
f. Work closely with customer service to ensure all account needs are met
g. Reconcile tracking, inventory and order cuts and provide updates to customers
h. Work with SVS, Finance and Demand Planning on forecasting
5. Promotional planning and execution:
a. Monitor promotional activity on all online partners and document for ACD placements as well as competitive activity
b. Manage editorial calendar, content calendar and other requests with marketing and copy writer
c. Flag price updates, out of stock, product discontinuations and proper replacements for account
d. Maintain promotional planning calendars to capture all business drivers and eTailer promotion
e. Process business driver orders to ensure accounts receive support in a timeline manner to align with promotional planning
· 3+ years in an strategy or analytics-focused role, working on projects that have enabled them to build strong quantitative skills and business judgment (e.g., management consulting)
· Ecommerce experience (experience working with Amazon and SAP are ideal, but not required)
· Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry.
· High proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and data analysis.
· Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations.
· Detail oriented.
· Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms.
· Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for marketing and communications (advertising, digital marketing, pr, media).
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed.