Manager, Brand Finance - L'Oreal Paris (Cosmetics & Skincare)
Consumer Products Division
The L’Oreal Paris brand Finance team is looking for a dynamic, energetic, focused and driven Manager, Brand Finance to support their Cosmetics & Skincare product lines.
- Prepare various financial schedules and related reports for the budget, trend and three-year plan for specific Division product lines. Responsible for preparation of associated presentations.
- Manages cost control and conducts budget meetings with departmental and brand managers related to advertising, promotions, displays, GWP and capital commitments, and other related expenses.
- Analyze assigned Brand/Division results comparative to budget/trend forecast and provide explanation of significant variances.
- Analyze B/S accounts and prepare reconciliations.
- Perform variance analysis of actual v. budget for P&L accounts and cost centers.
- Works with business partners and external agencies to revamp current Media process and bring about process improvement.
- Assists in seasonalization of Budget/Trends.
- Provide financial support to operating departments. This position supports the Marketing teams and also interacts with Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and the Commercial teams.
- Special projects as assigned and building adhoc reporting as required.
Experience - External:
- 5+ years of experience in finance preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience required.
- MBA/CPA a plus.
- Strong computer skills required (Excel a must).
- Well-developed systems knowledge and skills MS Office, specifically Excel intermediate/advanced skills required; PowerPoint expertise required. SAP or TM1/Cognos a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive outlook and a strong collaborative spirit
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Consumer products background preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong prioritization, time management and deadline negotiation skills are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.