Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Minnesota - Minneapolis
Manager - Business Development (Greater Minnesota)
The Business Development Manager is responsible for selling Kerastase and Shu Uemura: Art of Hair Retail and Treatment products to High End Salons in their assigned territory. In addition to Sales, this position requires the delivery of Professional Education and hands on training/support. This position is designed to achieve maximum sales potential within assigned regions by meeting or exceeding assigned territory goals. The successful Business Development Manager builds relationships with new and existing salons and identifies areas to help them grow their business. They will identify and respond to opportunities that build market share long term and maximize sales in the short term. The position must uphold the integrity of the brand by following guidelines, meeting expectations, goals and missions.
• Maintain a long term growth strategy with salon clients on a consistent basis to include:
• Communicate and implement corporate objectives and programs as designed
• Planning, prospecting, opening and profiling accounts to ensure the cohesive fit of all Kerastase and Shu Uemura: Art of Hair’s clients within the Luxury Division Strategy as described by management to achieve the National Objective.
• Responsibility for Presenting and Closing approved Prospects as outlined via the Territory Objective.
• Responsibility for accurate forecasting of sales volume and New Client acquisitions.
• Managing all facets of both the strategic and day to day operational responsibilities for the sales and education within the assigned geographic territory.
• Identify and implementing the correct image for the Brand to ensure positioning as the luxury leader in the professional market.
• Responsible for managing Sales Flow volume, educational needs as well as the obtainment of New Clients.
• Work cohesively with Regional management to carry out job duties which reinforce the needs for sales and marketing ideas, growth, projects and end results.
• Understand and Envelop the Kerastase and Shu Uemura: Art of Hair Luxury Message
• In salon field time: 95%
In order to excel, you must be a strong self-starter who has great confidence, persuasive communication skills and a flair for effective presentations. It is also essential that you have the ability to inspire, as well as a contagious enthusiasm for the beauty and fashion industry.
• Experienced sales representative from the salon or luxury beauty industry
• College degree with at least 4 years of sales/retail background or related experience
• Licensed cosmetologist or stylist experience a plus
• Ability to travel extensively within a given region & territory as well as continental US for key meetings
• Ability to work on weekends if needed
• Multi-Task / Organizational skills operating in a fast pace environment
• Ability to assess strategic customer needs and build alliances
• Ability to perform both Sales and Education functions
• Excellent computer skills – MS Office, Salesforce.com or related CRM