Cargo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New York, NY
País: United States
Business Development Manager, South NYC
The Business Development Manager is responsible for selling Kerastase and Shu Uemura: Art of Hair Retail and Treatment products to Luxury and Market Leader Salons in their assigned territory and support of Sephora retail. The position also requires facilitation of professional product training and support. This position is designed to achieve maximum sales potential within assigned regions by meeting or exceeding assigned territory goals. The successful Business Development Manager builds relationships with new and existing salons and appropriate personnel in Sephora and identifies areas to help them grow their business. They will identify and respond to opportunities that build market share long term and maximize sales in the short term.
The position must uphold the integrity of the brand by following guidelines, meeting expectations, goals and missions.
• Maintain a long term growth strategy with salon clients on a consistent basis to include:
Ø Prepare a 6 month strategic sales plan to ensure the achievement of company goals.
Ø Evaluate client growth through the analysis of sales patterns and treatment purchases.
Ø Consistently service salons with education and marketing/treatment strategies to ensure success.
Ø Communicate opportunities to management in regards to innovations in the category
Ø Be alert to Salon trends that may indicate Kerastase and Shu Uemura: Art of Hair’s need to evaluate for improved sales and to better serve the salon clients in which we enjoy a relationship with
Ø Maintain and develop comp door growth by maintaining strong relationships with existing salons
• Communicate and implement corporate objectives and programs as designed
• Profiling, prospecting and opening and accounts to ensure the cohesive fit of all Kerastase and Shu Uemura: Art of Hair’s clients within the Prestige Professional Brands as described by management to achieve the National Objective.
• Responsibility for accurate forecasting of sales volume and New Client acquisitions.
• Managing all facets of both the strategic and day to day operational responsibilities for the sales and education within the assigned geographic territory.
• Identify and implementing the correct image for the Brand to ensure positioning as the luxury leader in the professional market.
• Responsible for managing Sales Flow volume, educational needs as well as the obtainment of New Clients.
• Understand and Envelop the Kerastase and Shu Uemura: Art of Hair Luxury Message
• Field time: 90%
In order to excel, you must be a strong self-starter who has great confidence, persuasive communication skills and a flair for effective facilitation. It is also essential that you have the ability to inspire, as well as a contagious enthusiasm for the beauty and fashion industry.
• Experienced sales representative from the salon or luxury beauty industry
• College degree with at least 4 years of sales/beauty retail background or related experience; luxury beauty a plus
• Licensed cosmetologist or stylist experience a plus
• Ability to travel in continental US for key National or Regional meetings
• Ability to work on weekends when necessary
• Multi-Task / Organizational skills operating in a fast pace environment
• Ability to assess strategic customer needs and build alliances
• Excellent computer skills – MS Office; Excel and Powerpoint, Salesforce.com or related CRM