Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Manager Media & Digital Analytics
Consumer & Marketing Intelligence Team
New York, NY
Helping to lead the L’Oreal Consumer Marketing Insights (CMI) team in executing data-driven media, advertising, and content analyses across platforms for brands and as well as the CMO organization. Responsible for shaping and mentoring a data-driven analytics practice through: leadership, education, and rigorous inquiry.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Own end-to-end media, advertising, and content analytics projects.
- Champion ways of working with external and internal partners to leverage best practices and consistent service across brands within the portfolio. Partners and stakeholders include divisional marketing and media teams, CMO Omnimedia, agency partners, external media partners, research vendors, etc.
- Help to define data requirements for actionable analyses.
- Lead the definition of measurement plans that link key business outcomes to performance measures and operational drivers.
- Generate and instruct others in insights that can be leveraged to optimize strategic improvements in media and content effectiveness going forward.
- Lead analytical assessments of media and creative/content performance, isolating key drivers of performance.
- Create and present strategic presentations that translate complex analysis into compelling actionable recommendations (for all levels of management and executives).
- Deliver on innovating new analyses and data products to empower decision makers in the organization.
- Evangelize innovation and utilization of data in business decisions.
Competencies Of Successful Candidates
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience; Preferably 3+ years of management experience.
- Experience in Media, Advertising, and Content Analytics across platforms: Digital, T/V, Print; 3+ years specializing in digital analytics required
- Strong grasp of cross-platform media analytics including research methodologies and vendors along with strong working knowledge of the media landscape and its continued evolution
- Familiarity with working and knowledge of methodology for the following Research/Analytics Vendors (but not limited to): Nielsen, MillwardBrown, Kantar Shopcom, MetrixLab, Google Analytics
- Experience working in a consultative role supporting marketing functions/clients.
- Desire to innovate and build out media, advertising and content analytics practice for the organization; openness to exploring new research opportunities and methodologies to develop robust deliverables
- Strong ability to synthesize and interpret data from both an analytical as well as business perspective to produce deliverables that are linked to actionable business insights and recommendations
- Adaptable leadership style to nurture different employee development paths.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to be assertive to drive external partners and agency to deliver on organizational needs.
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently, handle conflict, lead meetings, and steer conversations.
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds. Able to effectively translate and present analytics data to business users at the Manager / Director / VP level.
- Methodological mindset to test new ideas and work towards valid results.
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and partners and ensure top value and performance for organization
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated with ability to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others; highly collaborative mindset required
- Ability and drive to work in a fast paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.
- Curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas