Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Minnesota - Minneapolis
Title – Customer Development Manager (Brand Sales) L'Oreal Paris
Reports to – National Account Manager
Mission and Defining Characteristics
• Full analysis and insights of sales fundamentals in order to gain share profitably with Target.
• Member of Brand Sales team focused Target supporting the NAMs for all meeting prep.
• Develops business opportunities and strategies to grow brand within category, and ensures execution of all programs.
• Category expert for the Brand and competitive products at Target.
• Leads execution of all account specific events for the brand.
• Analyze and define the growth levers relevant to customer with specific focus on the shopper, so selling is through shopper insights.
• Assist NAM in development of consumption and shipment forecast.
• Interaction with Target Inventory Analysts to develop appropriate lift and trend assumptions for core and new.
• Develop and support the Brand Sales customer strategy with NAM.
• Help support development of more junior team members (e.g., BA)
• Drive the business as key member, by collaborating with multifunctional team and leveraging all insights to drive brand growth.
• Develops commercial insights from all reporting needed to run the business.
• Develops opportunities from top door analysis, new item and hero item evaluation, JBP tracking.
• Reviews weekly inventory levels for key items and opportunities.
• Is the expert on all category analysis for own brand, competitive brands and overall category.
• Owns the analysis of account specific events, gross to net, shipments, retail sales and new items sales.
• Tracks consumption and forecast, and proactively identifies actions in alignment with NAM to address gaps and opportunities
• Supports NAM and eNAM on eComm objectives and growing e-share of business for category.
Measures of Success
Brand Shopper Marketing, Sales Ops