La Roche-Posay & AcneFree Data Driven Marketing Manager
The Data Driven Marketing (DDM) Manager works across end-to-end email, direct mail, and loyalty. The Manager, DDM will be focused on driving customer engagement and retention through email newsletters, personalized communications, loyalty and lifecycle touch-points, and direct mail. The Manager, DDM ensures that all email and direct mail marketing initiatives are planned out, aligned with larger brand and category strategies, executed on time, and in accordance with short term business needs and established metrics. Included in campaign management is conception, creative direction, and production, deployment, tracking, and analyzing reporting to make informed decisions about future strategy.
- Setting the strategic vision, go to market Campaign and Analytics roadmap, and budgets for CRM
- Partnering with eCommerce lead, cross-functional teams and office of the CMO to align on strategies
- Partnering with marketing to drive the business through major new product category initiatives
- Partners with media team & marketing to work on data-activation innovation projects with key external partners like Google, Facebook, Amazon on cutting edge pilots
- Partners cross-functionally to build and deploy machine-driven marketing campaigns
- Breaks through measurement barriers to quantify and optimize ROI of campaigns
- Set ambitions email database name collection goals and implement strategies to meet or exceed goals.
- Explores new business models like loyalty programs, digital direct mail, SMS communications and cross-brand marketing opportunities - Develops and sells the business case to secure budget and scale profitable techniques.
- Work to develop programming calendars and project schedules.
- Partner with brand category teams on prioritization, development and execution of category specific CRM campaigns. Serve as main point of contact between category teams and CRM team.
- Serve as main point of contact to CRM vendors in executing email and direct mail communications.
- Oversee daily email operations and strategy, coordinate with creative to ensure that emails are designed per the requirements & completed on time.
- Ensure that through our segmentation strategy, emails are being deployed to the correct customer groups at the correct frequency.
- Maintain email calendar, including changes to schedule. Ensure that email calendar aligns with broader integrated marketing calendar.
- Compile creative briefs with design/strategy direction to be submitted to creative.
- Monitor any deliverability issues, escalating to ESP deliverability team when necessary.
- Manage requests for custom email projects, helping to gather business requirements, defining the product set & operational processes, project managing the roll-out
- 4+ years of relevant experience in marketing communiations / CRM
- Must have proven track record in driving CRM strategies, opt-ins, database growth, digital engagement, ecommerce sales, and analytics across channels
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Advanced analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and passion for obtaining and utilizing rich consumer data in accordance with US privacy standards
- Managing brand loyalty programs a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.