Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Piscataway
• Make sure of the proper implementation of the Internal Control framework defined by General Management to strengthen the processes efficiency and prevent risks to which entity is exposed, thus contributing to the healthy business development
• Raise managers’ awareness to Internal Control fundamental principles
• Assist managers in formalizing procedures
• Assess right application of procedures and quality of controls.
• Make sure, thanks to awareness-raising actions and trainings, that managers master fundamental principles of Internal Control in their domains
• Help managers to formalize local procedures respecting legislation and Group’s standards and embedding Internal Control’s good practices.
• Assess regularly the entity’s processes compliance to Group’s principles (standards, charter, policies, etc)
• Check, in cases of non-compliance that action plans are defined and follow implementation.
• Coordinate projects of Internal Control improvement (ex: Top 5, segregation of duties, fraud and corruption prevention, security of means of payment, specific projects, etc).
• Pilot, with DAF, External Auditors’ annual Internal Control Review as well as implementation of Internal Audit assignments. Verify that identified weaknesses are addressed and follow-up action plans.
• Share initiative and good practices with Group Internal Control Department.
• Acts as liaison with other departments to provide guidance and training as needed
• Performs other accounting duties as required including but not limited to the area of Inventory Controls including sensitive movement, consumption, and health of inventory analyses
• Assists Controlling team with budget and trends and inventory-related entries and analysis during financial closes
• Manages fixed asset manager
• Three (3) to five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.; experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Experience in audit (internal or external) preferred
• Must be proficient in Excel; SAP experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal and people management skills. Able to successfully interact with business colleagues.
• Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills; self-motivated, self-directed and flexible individual.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks.
• Sound collaboration skills to build and maintain relationships with external and internal partners.
• Good understanding of manufacturing business processes and concepts.
• Well-developed communication (verbal and written) and strong influencing skills at all levels.
• Must be a self-starter with a desire to promote and implement continuous improvement endeavors.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Must be able to communicate accounting matters with all levels within the organization and to outside parties including auditors and vendors, if necessary.
• Must be able to work overtime, as necessary
• Consumer products background preferred