Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Shanghai - Shanghai
Key Job Accountabilities:
· Working closely with marketing and other partnerships to suggest and define brand innovation strategy to meet target consumer needs.
· Supervise laboratory operations to ensure the prompt availability of quality products for businesses that are safe and effective, suitable for mass production, in line with the brand/category innovation strategy. Ensure launch commitments are met with regard to lead times and costs.
· Manage lab operations by optimizing resources, defining and respecting launch conditions, coordinating activities with support departments in China and abroad, issuing updates on any risks and ensuring product availability in line with commitments
· Ensure the safety of people/assets and compliance with quality procedures
· Recruit, develop and manage teams. Ensure the development of know-how and expertise and contribute to organizational development
Key qualification requirement:
· Master degree or above in science/technology
· Working experience in makeup
· Experience in leading team
· Strong communication and collaboration skills