Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New York - New York
País: United States
Job Title: Manager, Marketing US
Function: Marketing (Operational)
Supervisor Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: 10 Hudson Yards
Section 2: Job Summary
Accountable for growth and development of assigned brands through the proposal and implementation of the brand/product strategy and promotional calendar. Implement and evaluate new product launches and manage existing product portfolio to achieve brand goals and objectives. Serves as lead throughout the development and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies, including all promotional activities and product launches. Interact effectively with departments such as: business development, finance, education, public relations, marketing services, creative, sales administration, global marketing team and senior management team. Monitor and analyze business results in order to recommend opportunities for improving plans and their execution.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
Intermittent to low supervision. An ideal candidate would be able to work autonomously to complete projects and assignments as well as work cross functionally to achieve short and long-term brand objectives. Training and supervision will be provided by category head and through corporate training initiatives to foster continued career growth and development.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements
Minimal physical activities, lifting up to 25lbs.
Section 6: Financial Scope (if applicable):
Annual Budget Responsibility: $
Annual Revenue Responsibility: $
Section 7: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Section 8: Required Competencies:
1. Manages Complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving.
2. Achieves Results with Integrity: demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics. Performs tasks with high level of detail. Ability to come up with innovative solutions.
3. Interacts Effectively: communicates clearly and adapts to the audience, systematically shares information, builds effective networks and works diligently with cross-functional teams.
4. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship: takes initiative with a high focus on our customers. Consistently strives to improve performance.
5. Innovates: shows curiosity to grow and develop. Derives creative solutions to generate business value.