Função: Marketing Desenvolvimento
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Job Title: Manager, Marketing (L'Oreal Professionnel)
Responsible for growth and development of assigned brands through the proposal and implementation of the brand/product strategy and promotional calendar. Implement and evaluate new product launches and manage existing product portfolio to achieve brand goals and objectives. Serves as lead throughout the development and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies, including all promotional activities and product launches. Interact effectively with departments such as: business development, finance, education, public relations, marketing services, creative, sales administration, global marketing team and senior management team. Monitor and analyze business results in order to recommend opportunities for improving plans and their execution.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position requires intermittent to low supervision. An ideal candidate would be able to work autonomously to complete projects and assignments as well as work cross functionally to achieve short and long-term brand objectives. Training and supervision will be provided by category head and through corporate training initiatives to foster continued career growth and development.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Minimal physical activities, lifting up to 25lbs.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent
1. Manages Complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving.
2. Achieves Results with Integrity: demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics. Performs tasks with high level of detail. Ability to come up with innovative solutions.
3. Interacts Effectively: communicates clearly and adapts to the audience, systematically shares information, builds effective networks and works diligently with cross-functional teams.
4. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship: takes initiative with a high focus on our customers. Consistently strives to improve performance.
5. Innovates: shows curiosity to grow and develop. Derives creative solutions to generate business value.