Job Title: Manager - Key Accounts
FLSA Status: Exempt
Division: Active Cosmetics Division
Supervisor: Field Sales Vice President
Location: Field Force/Remote
- Responsible for forecasting and achieving net sales goals for national accounts
- Play a key role in developing and implementing financial and promotional strategy for assigned customers
- Interact with buying office in all aspects of the ordering and negotiation process to ensure company’s net sales goals are met
- Play an instrumental role in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives for each account
- Build strong influential partnerships with buyers to maximize Dermablend Pro advancement and growth at assigned retailer
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5+ years experience in Department and Specialty store cosmetic sales.
- Understand the relationship between sell in and sell out strategies.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
- New thinking approach to identifying opportunities.
- Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communicate business information.
- Understand stock and sales plans.
- Strong understanding of retailer.com business
- Ability to establish strong working relationship with buying groups.
- Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- The supervision required is moderate. There is daily communication and partnership with the Field Sales Vice President.
- Developing an excellent working relationship with all members of this small team will lead to success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for net sales goals for all accounts. Analyze all daily, weekly and monthly retail sales reports including competitive retail reports and mix of business. Participate in forecasting sales for all SKU’s and promotional items within the retailer ordering systems. Plan account web business.
- Responsible for the overall stock levels and ensure appropriate product mix of stock is available in the stores by assuring timely ordering, proactively monitoring and resolving low or out of stock conditions. Control returns. Manage promotional order process, from purchase order to shipment. Plan and execute account specific Marketing calendar for each retailer.
- Actively participate in open to buy negotiation along with Field Sales Vice President.
- Responsible for preparing account meeting information in conjunction with Field Sales Vice President.
- Work in conjunction with the Field Sales Vice President to establish the promotional strategy for the business, input the agreed upon contracts as well as maintain the advertising budget.
- Identify new marketing and sales opportunities both in store and online to drive incremental growth.
- Builds strong, influential partnerships with buyers to maximize space and visual priority, full stock conditions and the retailer’s contribution to advertising and sales enhancing events.
- Communicate and follow up on all necessary business information from buying office to Field Sales Vice President and Training Manager.
- Establish strong working partnerships with the Field Sales Vice President, other Key Account Executives Training Director as well as people from the corporate office to acquire key resources, obtain problem solving advice and take advantage of assistance in highly critical negotiations.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds.
- Annual Budget Responsibility: personal T&E budget, account sales and coop budgets.
- Annual Revenue Responsibility: this will vary depending on the account and volume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.