Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Minnesota - Minneapolis
Title: Manager - National Accounts (Garnier)
Required Work Experience: 7 – 10 Years
This role is critical as it is a leadership role within the larger volume accounts of the sales organization, specifically Target. The company will look to you to gain insights into your account dynamics to make decisions that affect overall go to market strategies. This position is responsible for achieving monthly sales budgets, market share, and profit objectives for assigned accounts through acceptable account management practices to include planning, coordinating, and executing company selling strategies.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Joint Business Planning
· Pre Line & Line Reviews (2x per year)
· Annual Strategy Development to include more involvement in 360 plans with CM
· Annual Grid Review
· Forecasting Deck (APEX)
· Returns Forecast (APEX)
· Promo Calendar (APEX)
· Display Forecasting (APEX)
· Event Maintenance (APEX)
· Monthly Apex Maintenance
· Mtg Prep (BDP, JBP, Mthly)
· Retail audits
The Network you would Work With
· Internally you will build strong relationships with members of your team and the Field Sales Vice President, VP, and NSM.
· You will also have close contact with other sales team members with similar brand and account focus.
· You will consistently present in front of senior management within the division. In addition, you will have interaction with the Customer Marketing, Sales Administration, Sales Operations departments, and Customer Service.
· Externally you will be in close contact with your account’s buying team to include the Category Manager, Re-buyer, Customer Service, Advertising Department, Marketing Department and Planogram Department.
Potential next steps with L'Oreal after this role
· After fulfilling the National Account Manager experience on one business successfully, it would be important to experience the different categories in which we compete i.e. Cosmetics, Hair care, Skincare. Potential next steps would include internal New York Office experience in the form of Sales Training, Marketing or Customer Marketing to establish an understanding of the origin of promotional, planogram, and pricing strategy before the ability to progress to the next level.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Know-How required
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.