Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: California - El Segundo
Manager – Online Retail Accounts
As the Manager of Online Retail Accounts for NYX Cosmetics, you will drive the growth for our key retail e-commerce channels. This role is responsible in presenting and providing the best NYX-branded experience in the online space on Retail.com sites—complementing the overall NYX digital and omnichannel experience. Reporting directly to the Director of Digital/eCommerce, this role will work closely with both the Sales and Digital team to define and execute a marketing and promotional calendar that best ensures a consistent and successful partnership between NYX Cosmetics and its Retail partners.
The right candidate will be both a sales and digital specialist. Your main responsibilities are:
· Build and maintain relationships with our retail partners
· In partnership with retail clients and internal key stakeholders: establishing retail online product assortment, merchandising strategy, promotional calendar, and launch cadence calendar
o This includes: Preparing and distributing calendars and gathering and subsequently delivering assets (images, copy, etc.) to retailers.
· Define and execute a yearly marketing plan, including marketing messaging and launch cadence
· Define and execute yearly revenue and sale goals
· Share best practices from NYX brand commerce team to retail partners
· Present and negotiate marketing and sale plans with retail clients
· Work across departments including: creative, inventory management, sales, demand planning and social/OR to align on all relevant campaigns
· Ensure consistency of brand messaging on retail digital channels
· Work with internal CRM team to execute customer-centric programs
· Responsible for: brand messaging, brand communication, brand representation
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 4 years of relevant experience, managing a retail sales business. eCommerce experience highly preferred.
· Strong understanding of the eCommerce landscape
· Excellent data analyst, able to develop and innovate on eCommerce strategies
· Executive level reporting and communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
We are looking for talents with a passion for retail, E-Commerce and client relations. You have strong commercial and interpersonal skills. You are methodical and organized. You can cope with tight deadlines and are at ease in an international and dynamic work environment. You are results-oriented, proactive and complex challenges motivate you. You have strong interpersonal skills and can work seamless with others and across departments. You like to work in a fast-paced environment with a high standard of quality.