Job Title: Manager, Operations (Visual/Training)
Division: Luxury Beauty Outlet Stores
Supervisor Title: TBD
Location: New York City (435 Hudson St)
The Manager, Operations (LBS), manages and coordinates projects that support operational efficiency, customer service expectations, store profitability, and proactively identifies training opportunities. This would include visual, training and product knowledge for all LBS employees as well as managing marketing and social media campaigns. This position will recommend and support operational initiatives, policies procedures and processes that are seamless to the customer and simple for store teams to execute at the store levels, driving sales and brand loyalty.
- Assortment: Collaborate with internal partners in the selection process for new product assortment and replenishment.
- Education: Oversees product knowledge information, documentation, and field training.
- Visual: Review new product arrivals, refresh, and upcoming promotions to create and communicate marketing material, signage, and visual merchandising guidelines.
- Marketing/Social Media/CRM: Coordinate new launches, refresh, and promotions social media and CRM communication. Liaison with mall/landlord marketing teams.
- Promotional cadence: Collaborate with internal partners to create and execute monthly promotions in the system.
- Projects assigned as needed by the business.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- Business Degree in related field required
- 3-5+ years of experience in retail operations, or retail management or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including both speaking, presenting and listening
- Extremely well organized; able to effectively multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively, and to balance competing demands and priorities in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative and leadership skills to maintain high standards and coordinate staff effectively
- Flexible, diplomatic, detail oriented style with professional, positive manner
- Self-starter with a high level of professionalism and demonstrated initiative, judgment, decisiveness, confidence and discretion.
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel; proficient and comfortable with technology and able to troubleshoot routine technological issues.
- Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc) more than 90% of the day.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Ability to travel 30-40% or when needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.