LUXE Supply Chain
Responsible for product master data management for a specific category or business within Luxe.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for data validation within the DPM system, as well as the Fusion SAP system and its generation of the item master data.
- Must ensure data quality using GS1 standards as well as L’Oreal norms.
- Manage timely integration between systems, all material status changes as well as final cost loading and new hierarchy set up in Fusion.
- Subject area expertise especially in the DPM system to train and advise all system users.
- Responsible for GXS application and accurate master data flow from DPM to GXS.
- Overall respect of master data.
- Management of 1 to 2 strategic projects per year.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business experience.
- Assess business needs quickly and interpret user questions on item set up.
- Train and interact with users of all levels (excellent customer service and influencing skills), adaptable.
- Prioritize daily responsibilities along with user needs.
- Proactively attempt to problem solve by looking at details and data flows.
- Guide process by applying fundamental good data management practices.
- Work independently yet closely with others to manage the business category and users.
- Familiarity with project timeline & detail (SKUs, markets, specifications).
- Accept change, work and communicate effectively with diverse people, work in different environments.
- Complete projects accurately and within deadlines, following through on commitments.
- Must be able to work in South Brunswick and occasionally travel to New York, Clark or Berkeley Heights offices. (10%)
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.