Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: California - El Segundo
NYX Cosmetics is seeking a highly organized and self-motivated individual to join our family as Planning Manager for Purchasing Department. The Planning Manager will be responsible for day-to-day communications with vendors and maintain a healthy vendor relationship. Planning Manager will also work closely with vendors ensure logical production allocations and on-time delivery. Internally, the Planning Manager will collaborate with receiving team to ensure goods are properly and promptly received, with quality team to resolve any production issues, and with finance team to facilitate swift payments. This position is an integral part of company operations and organization skills are highly valued.
1. Manage short term planning team
2. Review all vendor agreements
3. Define and implement performance improvement initiatives
4. Execute agility projects to minimize lead times and inventory
5. Control and optimize inbound flow
6. Track and improve vendor performance with identified KPI’s
7. Define priorities for support team (quality, DC)
8. Review finance details and obligations in vendor payments
1. Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Supply Chain or production environment, or similar role in another comparable fast-paced industry. Candidates with Cosmetics/Beauty experience are highly preferred.
2. Experience in working with manufacturers and basic understanding of production is a major PLUS.
3. Knowledge in importing process is a plus.
4. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management.
5. Highly organized and self-motivated with minimal supervision with ability to multi-task in a fast paced working environment and passion for beauty.
6. Proficient in computer operations, especially Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
7. Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
8. Proficiency in Mandarin is highly preferred.