Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Monmouth Junction
LUXE Supply Chain
Manager - Quality Assurance
Ensure that the quality of all Luxury Products that are part of the distribution and promotional operations responsibilities meet the L'Oréal quality standards and specifications, and the expectations of our customers.
Uses judgment based on the analysis of information
The job requires attention to detail in making evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents.
Ensure the warehouse operations and inventory control that is managed at L'Oréal subcontractors are effective and efficient.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manage QA responsibilities for distribution and promo ops subcontractors.
2. Train and develop QA and Subcontracting warehouse personnel.
3. Issue productivity reports for QA and subcontracting warehouse.
4. Assist with managing and auditing the SQD system in SB
5. Audit suppliers and subcontractors, ensuring they are adhering to L’Oreal specifications and testing requirements
5. Monitor SAP issues for SB QA and outside subcontractor.
6. Monitor inventory accuracy and SAP issues for SB QA and outside subcontractors.
7. Manage ADI destruction at outside warehouse