Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: California - El Segundo
Responsible for technical aspects of developing and homologating specific products for NYX. Must successfully develop awareness of scientific literature, raw material technology, processing methodology, and marketing/consumer trends required to perform innovative product development assignments in an efficient manner. Must have strong communications skills to engage key stakeholders (NYX, L’Oreal R&I teams, Vendors) to define evolving priorities and working methods. Must be able to manage complexity and changing priorities.
- Track and maintain awareness of NYX development projects and, under minimal supervision, manage multiple projects and priorities with varying complexity at a given time.
- Work closely with designated vendors to get the information needed in order to build a good foundation to initiate formula review and formula entry
- Initiate formula entry into internal systems and issuance of documentation for existing and new NYX products. Coordinate with the NYX Development team to ensure launch targets are met
- Provide management, internal labs, and support teams with information regarding the NYX brand, status of projects, and product information, as well coordinate and follow up on general requests.
- Keep good relationship with vendors to insure product quality in a timely fashion
- Identify raw materials and technologies suitable for product development from either in house or vendors.
- Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness in proactively identifying and proposing solutions to issues that may arise during product development.
- Work closely with designated cross-functional teams to help objectify sufficient data for claim validation
- Provide technical support on benefits and claims
- Monitor the quality and conformity of formulas
- Provide mentorship and training to support groups
- Manage 1-3 direct reports
- BS in Chemistry or related sciences
- 5+ years’ experience in cosmetics industry, color cosmetics preferred
- 2+ years of management experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple projects, and work with various groups within a matrix organization
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas