LUXE Supply Planning
Job Summary: The Manager - Supply Planning influences leadership across the organization to execute perfect 360 launch on counter and online for promotional items such as sets, samples & GWP vehicles. Responsible for anticipating launch activities as well as trouble shooting any obstacles for OTIF delivery of all elements. Coordinate launches to optimized the service level and inventory. Also responsible for new product and promotional planning with the goal of leading Marketing, Sales, and Finance to make educated operational decisions, as well as provide a business optic to the operational community while managing the day to day operational activities such as 3PL production planning.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Contributes with the businesses in constructing and monitoring launch plans with a 360 ° vision of on counter & promotional strategy
- Provides early warning of risks (service, timescale, resources, costs, financial risks) and proposes solutions.
- Lead all execution of promotional program activity and contribute to on counter strategies
- Personally manages promotion execution projects, depending on the organization and the activity
- Maintain a master program list and prioritize work loads and projects according to business need and feasibility.
- Work with Marketing/Sales Finance to determine safety stock levels and manage stock equation on dependent demand
- Work with 3PL/Subcontractors to manage assembly capacity as well as day to day planning
- Influences decision making in performance improvement and resolves obstacles
- Analyze specific trends, new programs to determine risks & opportunities
- Prepare manufacturing budget and trend information
- Participate in cross functional project teams
- Work with plant to reduce blocked horizon & contribute to component parameters in order to increase reactivity
- Manage Master Data, BOMs, inventory movements and planning parameters for programs
- Challenge viability of new launches by review of Marketing Brief and the Logistics Launch Data sheet in order to avoid creation of excess
- Minimize Obsoletes at time of restage (run-out analyses)
- ADI communication and approval with international customers and Marketing
- Master Data Maintenance in SAP
- Challenge Industrial Logistics action plan to ensure the optimization of service & inventory
- Level of responsibility is differentiated by an individual's experience level and the scope and complexity of the business unit
- Bachelors degree
- At least 5 years experience. Preferrably in Supply Chain.
- SAP or other forecasting or ERP systems experience preferred
- Prior experience managing complex projects and priorities
- Level of experience is differentiated by an individual’s experience level and the scope and complexity of the business unit
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.