Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship. Develop one’s product, market and consumer expertise and knowledge of one’s organisation.
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilise and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Effectively prepare clear messages for the senior management to present to senior management
- Develop one’s knowledge of the L’Oreal organization, get to know the culture, develop one’s expertise in marketing, project management, operational excellence with one’s manager and team support
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
Skincare brand experience preferred, luxury brand experience is a plus.