Are you studying marketing and wish to gain practical experience from the world’s largest beauty company? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Category team as the new Marketing Category Intern in our Consumer Products Division (CPD) in Sweden.
As the Marketing Intern, your role is to support the Category Leaders in several marketing related tasks working with global brands such as L´Oréal Paris, and Garnier Haircare. The role reports to the Category Leaders in the Consumer Products Division in Sweden.
Your key job accountabilities:
* Help and support the category team in their daily work tasks
* Communicate with internal departments, suppliers and distributors
* Assist in daily operations and routine tasks related to your category team
* Support the category team in the implementation of the operational category activation plan
* Help strengthen our brands through successful launches and activities
* Daily coordination tasks
* Other ad hoc marketing tasks
* Fluent in Swedish and English
* Preferably studying a Master’s Degree, specialization in Marketing, Business, Communication and/or Brand Management is seen as an advantage
* Proactive team player
* Communicative and open-minded mentality
* Enjoys working with hands-on tasks
* Experience with Excel, Power Point and Word is seen as an advantage, but not a requirement
We are looking for our Marketing Category Intern to start no later than the 1st of February 2018. The internship is fixed term for minimum 3 months, preferably 6 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! Please notice that you need to be enrolled into a study program (preferably master degree) in order to apply.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy "Sharing Beauty With All" which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.