Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: London - Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
Your primary responsibility will be managing the data requirements for L’Oréal Luxe product catalogue using SAP material management (MM). This role will be instrumental in documenting processes and automating tasks. There is also a big focus around cross divisional improvement projects. You will ideally be newly graduated and motivated to learn new skills.
· Management of large SAP product catalogue for multiple brands in Luxe division.
· Responsible for ensuring data availability and quality, challenging data owners where necessary.
· Owner of local code creation process, responsible for ensuring code requesters adhere to code creation rules.
· Ensure master data availability for submission to customers based on strict deadlines.
· Manage interaction of SAP catalogue with other integrated systems such as ecommerce sites and forecasting system.
· Generate and manage reports – both ongoing reports and ad-hoc – based on requests inside and outside the supply chain.
· Key stakeholder in master data projects helping to improve the efficiency of the supply chain.
· Quickly investigate and resolve issues arising in SAP.
· Cover other division master data managers if needed.
· Robust Excel knowledge.
· Analytical approach and consistent attention to detail.
· Continuous improvement mind set.
· Track record of high volume data analysis; ability to manipulate numerical information quickly and efficiently and without error.
· Demonstrate desire to develop your understanding and knowledge of new systems.
· Ability to plan and prioritise effectively taking into account deadlines and resources.
· Ability to negotiate and influence change at all levels and across various L’Oreal entities based in UK and outside.
· Flexibility to respond to a rapidly changing environment.
· Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
What could L’Oréal offer me?