Job Title: Education Development Manager Retail, Matrix DMI
Department: Education Development
Title of Immediate Supervisor: AVP, Marketing Retail/VP, Education
General Description: To be an integral part of the team accountable for the creation and implementation of the Matrix Education plan and message both online and offline for all retail activations. Position serves to build strong and loyal relationships with the professional community and active team members to build relevant Global brand materials and provide superior service to all the Matrix Education team and their consumers worldwide.
- I lead the development of new services, techniques and salon offerings following the launch plan and the strategic direction of the brand
- I lead the development of e-learning digital first content
- I lead the development of educational materials and ensure consistent and appropriate corporate image is maintained in all such materials/projects.
- I am responsible for gaining constant insights through community and competitive knowledge and share with the team to upskill the members of the pod
- I support the marketing team and participate in all formula testing for my pod, internal and external and give my opinion and feedback on them.
- I support the digital specialist of the pod in identifying, reaching out of influencers and help in managing the relationship.
- I support my team and the education tribe during shoots (product, looks, relation with artists) and gather the techniques used to create a look, participate on tutorial filming and editing.
- I support day-to-day activities of Education Department and worldwide trainings
- I assist in leading the management and attendance of department and marketing meetings
- I share with the world and my education tribe all best practices in education for my pod and or other competitive brands.
- I work closely with creative, marketing, production teams and artists to plan, develop and execute Educational Trend Videos, technique guides, product information as well as other ongoing projects
- I maintain timelines and deadlines for all education materials
- I maintain and manage brand portfolio in alignments with countries and DMI teams
- I keep materials up to date with the most current content
- I expedite projects and maintain literature ordering
- Licensed Cosmetologist
- Deep understanding of beauty industry
- Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excell
- Passion for social media and its dynamics, and particularly Instagram and Youtube
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to function as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent proofreading skills
- Professional attitude and image reflective of the Matrix Brand
- Commitment to personal development
- Open and adaptable to change
- Well-defined organizational skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.