Função: Supply Chain
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Florida - St. Petersburg
POSITION: Manager - Pricing
REPORTS TO: Director - Pricing
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
Manage Pricing Analysts within the Pricing Department overseeing as well as programming Promotional Pricing for multiple Divisions of SalonCentric. Provides a vision for working with the Sales and Marketing teams on promotional activity. Establishes collaboration with various departments including Merchandising Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing and Sales to ensure accuracy and integrity of promotional programming information and overall company goals.
Responsible for Pricing Analysts accuracy, development, and growth.
- Develops and oversees operating procedures for all key department functions.
- Manages activities of the Pricing team to ensure timely and accurate promotional pricing information is delivered.
- Ensures partnership with Brands and SalonCentric teams to ensure promotions presented by Brands are compliant with SAP pricing capabilities.
- Establishes analytics for root cause analysis and corrective action for pricing issues.
- Reviews team performance and identifies and implements initiatives to improve efficiency of the department.
- Develops and retains a strong team through mentoring and coaching.
- Interacts and builds strong relationships with departments supporting the Pricing function, including Finance, Marketing, Category Management and Sales.
- Establishes and oversees procedures for capturing, analyzing and reporting appropriate performance metrics and setting Best in Class goals
- Performs special projects and tasks as assigned by department Head
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years in marketing promotions or similar analytical skill area
- SAP experience highly desired
- Demonstrated success in managing and developing teams
- Proven ability to use analytics to enhance departmental performance
- Ability to manage others in a fast-paced environment and ensure deadlines
- Knowledge of the Salon industry or ability to quickly develop same
- Thorough understanding of how pricing impacts the business
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and communicate effectively
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas