Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Washington - Redmond
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- EnsureknowledgeandpracticeoftheGroup’sQualitySystemsandProcedureswithinthePlant.In support of the quality system, provide effective leadership support, training and guidance to all company.
- Anticipateandidentifyneeds(in termsofnewtechnologies,changingregulations,etc.)andadapt.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the division quality objectives, initiatives, and systems including design change management and documentation control
- Lead Quality Systems activities and carry out management representative responsibilities in accordance with policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible for company’s Incoming Quality Assurance (IQA). Ensure compliance with corporate standards, regulatory agencies, and all applicable standards worldwide.
- Effectively create and support process enhancement initiatives to maintain an environment of continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Manage a comprehensive internal auditing system of that ensures products are built and delivered in accordance with specification and corporate processes are followed to ensure conformance and required traceability.
- Systematic involvement in product development process to ensure long term product quality.
- Develop and manage a QA organization which includes participatingin theevaluationandcareerdevelopmentdecisionsaffectingemployeesworkingin theQuality disciplinesand leading a team of professionals, continually encouraging 100% employee engagement
- BA/BS undergraduate degree in life sciences, engineering or business. Advanced Degree desired
- 5+ years quality and regulatory experience. Advanced knowledge of ISO9001 or equivalent required.
- 3+ years electronics or consumer device manufacturing experience desired.
- Progressive & proven record of leadership and managing quality & regulatory with global responsibility and establishing long term strategic growth initiatives.
- Extensive experience with all phases of the product development lifecycle, including concept, design, implementation, verification and validation activities.
- High level of personal/and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and manage a high performance team focused on accountability and meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Ability to lead, influence, create and work within cross-functional team environments.
- Assertive, take-charge, proven manager with a strong results orientation, positive “can do” attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done
- ASQ certification as CQE desirable.
- Green/Black Belt certification desirable.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas