Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
Working with knowledge and user skills in a broad range of analytical techniques including those outside of your expertise, you will contribute to the resolution of complex problems within tight time constraints. You will work closely with a team of chemists prioritizing testing, reviewing data and writing technical reports for both routine and non-routine work. You will also be responsible the team’s professional development.
- Independently designs and conducts research to improve current and implement new capabilities in analytical chemistry that are technically relevant to the groups supported
- Plans, supervises, and assists analytical chemists in the lab in conducting analyses of new and existing products/materials
- As needed, reviews data and technical reports generated in the laboratory prior to their release to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Supervises staff members, helping them to develop their skills and experience by providing performance appraisals, appropriate training activities and opportunities and implementing development plans.
- Suggest and utilize various analytical techniques to solve complex problems
- Actively participate in L’Oreal’s international analytical technical communities
- Remain current on industry specific issues and novel analytical techniques and maintain relevant external relationships to identify potential collaborators for the exploration of new analytical technologies
- Write detailed reports and present project information to upper management as necessary
- Act as a technical mentor for more junior scientists
- PhD in Chemistry, (Analytical Chemistry preferred) with 5+years of experience, other disciplines considered with a strong analytical instrumentation focus, Masters with 8+ years considered
- Analytical team management experience a Plus
- Experience in the cosmetic, consumer goods, raw material supplier or foods industries
- Strong working knowledge of analytical techniques including GPC, GC, HPLC, Raman, NMR and others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an emphasis on presenting scientific data in published and presentation form
- Experience managing Analytical requests and customers a Plus
- Organization and time management skills necessary to lead multiple projects to completion
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas