Manager – Supply Planning
Influences leadership across the organization to optimize service level and inventory. Responsible for the stock equation (production plan and inventory) and ensures the quality of the demand for the brand they manage. Coordinate launches to optimize the service level and inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related field.
- At least 5 years experience working in Supply Chain.
- SAP or equivalent experience.
- Prior supervisor/management experience is preferred.
- Level of experience is differentiated by an individual’s experience level and the scope and complexity of the business unit.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage launch and basic safety stock at the SKU level for multiple métiers.
- Analyze specific trends, new product launches to determine risks & opportunities.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with Sales, Marketing and Finance to review all Launches and ensure all elements are on track.
- Perform monthly Procurement cycle to France.
- Analyze confirmation files to ensure that ordered stock is approved to the target level.
- Work closely with the Promo and Development teams on promotional programs.
- Execute weekly Air and Sea orders to maintain target stock levels.
- Investigate daily/weekly cuts to identify causes and work to rectify.
- Influences decision making in performance improvement and resolves obstacles.
- Participate in cross functional project teams, develop best in class stock equation modules.
- Maintain and update SKU catalogue.
- Daily interaction with the BSC in France.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.